Hey there!! Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a wonderful day so far, and that you have had a wonderful past couple of days! If you missed them, check out my earlier posts from this week here, (M,T,W)!
Today I am so excited because I am sharing my very first Thankful Thursday hosted by Rebecca Jo! I hope you guys enjoy!
This week I am thankful for. . .
1. I am very thankful for our "snow" day! On Tuesday it was very cold, and it ended up "snowing"! Notice the quotes! It was mostly a flurry snow, and none of it stuck, but we still had such a fun time!! The family was already up, so we ended up playing outside in the snow for almost an hour!! You can read more about and see more photos tomorrow!
2. The next thing I am VERY, VERY, VERY thankful for is also kind of a surprise!! I will be sharing all about this big surprise tomorrow!!! But...I can share a hint of a photo!!! I think you will be very excited to see the full photo! 💙💙💙
3. Another thing I am thankful for is my new waffle maker!! I loved my Dash Mini Waffle Maker, but I wanted to make waffles that were bigger! On a quick run to Target, Dad and I picked this new one up! It works so well, and I love the big waffles it makes!
4. Yesterday was Ash Wednesday, and I shared all about my Lent goals for the next 40 days! For the next 40 days, I will be running 1 mile a day and during that time I will spend time with Christ through music or a podcast or however I feel that day! Yesterday was my first run, and I loved it! It was 25 degrees outside, FREEZING, but it was great to get outside into the fresh, cold, air!
5. I am so thankful for getting to see Ella! We had an early Galentines Day where we did school that morning, then ate candy, watched movies, and went on a walk! Then we spent the night, and had such a fun time seeing each other!! So thankful for you my friend! 💙
(you guys have no idea how many tries this photo took 😂)
6. Recently my Mom purchased the REVLON round-brush hairdryer! I use it every night after the shower, and I LOVE it!! It is so easy, works so well, and makes my hair looks so nice and shiny!! Great purchase, and I am definitely thankful for it!!
7. I have been so thankful for being finished with my history, English, and science tests. I feel like I mention this WAY too often, but I really do enjoy not having to worry about a test that might be overdue soon!
Those are some of the things that I am thankful for this week!! I hope you all the best day! Let me know what YOU are thankful for down in the comments! See you all tomorrow for Friday Favorites and to see the big SURPRISE I have for you all!!!