Hey there!! It's me again! Y'all, I know I said I am back, but I have had a busy, busy week of school and volleyball, so that is why I have not been able to post the past couple of days!! I am very glad that I made it back in time for this month's edition of MONTHLY MUSINGS + some thankfulness!!! I cannot wait, so let's do this thing!!
Here are this month's list of musings! Isn't this musings list so cute!
1. What are your spring must have pieces?
I don't have too many must have pieces, just because spring feels like we skipped the actual nice spring weather and went straight to summer!
2. What are your spring break must have accessories?
Normally, our family does not go on a big spring break trip, just because it is tax season and my mom works with taxes! We used to go to Callaway Gardens or go to our beach condo! SO, I would have to say my must have spring break accessory is probably my SUNGLASSES or now my KENDRA SCOTT necklace that I wear ALL. THE. TIME.
3. How do you transition your wardrobe to spring?
I live in Alabama, so my wardrobe does not change too much from winter to spring. I am still typically wearing sweaters in February, but this year it has been so warm! In the mornings it is around the low 40's but by mid-morning, it is all of the way up to 70 degrees! So I guess my answer is, in Alabama, there is no transition, one day you are wearing a sweater, the next day a t-shirt and shorts!!
Y'all, I just checked the weather, and Saturday and Sunday are in the 80's!!!
4. What are your favorite colors to wear in spring?
Umm, probably pink!! Pink is my all time favorite color, and I love to wear pink!! My "dressed up" spring outfit (by dressed up, I mean not a t-shirt and shorts) is jeans and a cute pink top!
5. Any spring fashion advice?
I live in Alabama, so spring is in the 80's, so my "fashion" for spring is a t-shirt and shorts! So, not much fashion advice for spring! :(
6. Do you change up your makeup in spring?
No, not really!! I definitely don't have to put as much bronzer, because my face is tanner, and use a darker colored foundation as well. I feel like I do wear lighter colored eye shadow in spring!
Also, make sure to see my full makeup haul HERE!
7. Do you change up your skincare in spring?
Not really! I do wear more sunscreen, so I do try to cut the amount of greasy skin products on my face!
8. Do you have a favorite spring scent?
I love fresh citrus smells, and I love the smell of roses as well! This one might not be too springy, but I love the smell of the outdoors when it is about to rain or it has so far! I also love the smell of fresh cut grass!
9. Best budget tips for updating your wardrobe?
I don't have any budget tips other than buy the clothes for that season when it is out of season! Last year I got some blouses for spring/summer during fall, and the price was way down!
10. Do you think you will be wearing dresses this spring?
I feel like I may have shared before, but I live in t-shirts, shorts, leggings, and sweaters/sweatshirts! I don't have very many spring dresses, so probably not!
Now on to Thankful Thursday!!
1. Last weekend was our second travel tournament of the season! I have been so thankful for volleyball this season, because 1) I get to have a social outing and 2) I get to play my favorite sport! I was so worried that we might not get to play this season due to COVID-19, but luckily we are! I had the best time at my tournament, and I cannot wait to share it with you all!
2. I have been extremely thankful for this weather!! I live in Alabama,and I might have mentioned it a few times, but we have NO SPRING!! ;) Winter bypasses spring and goes straight to warm, summer weather every year! Yesterday the high was 75, so I did my zoom outside, and then laid out by the pool! It was so nice!
3. The book Greenlights is Ella and I's monthly book club book for this month! I started listening to the audiobook version and I love it so far!! Always thankful for a good book!
4. One last thing I am thankful for, are my sweet and silly pets! I have so enjoyed being around them during this ongoing quarantine! I just don't think I have ever said thank you out loud about it before!
Okay, friends! That is all that I have for you guys today!! I hope you enjoyed this month's edition of monthly musings!! See you tomorrow!!