Happy Wednesday!! Today I am back with my goals for November!! I know that there is only a little while left in this month, but I still wanted to share these goals!! Make sure to check out my posts from this week; Hello Monday - October 2020 Month In Review, and Tuesday Talk: Our Favorite Thanksgiving Desserts!
G O A L S :
1. Clean my room - I have already done this!! My room is clean and organized!!
2. Finish all PFA’s and AFA’s in English - I have done this as well! At our school, you can take tests as early in the year as you want! I have already finished all the tests for the 8th grade in English!!
3. Read a book - Done this too! I can’t wait to share my November 2020 Book Review - Classics!! You can read all about Ella and I’s monthly book club HERE!
4. Drink Full Bottle of Water Every Day - Yes! So far I have!! I have really been feeling much better when I drink lots of water!!
5. Stick to the workout plan - We stopped working out in the beginning of November, but now we are back on it! I feel so much better after I’ve worked out!
6. Stay on top of ALL schoolwork - I have done this! I hope to keep being ahead!
7. Keep practicing volleyball every day - I try to practice for an hour every day!
8. Listen to Christmas Music - I started listening to Christmas music in September! I am so ready!!!!
9. Wear a sweater - The weather was NOT great at the beginning of November, so I haven’t gotten to pull out the sweaters. This week has been amazing though! I wake up and it’s 30 degrees!! It feels AMAZING!
10. Watch Christmas movies - I have already watched The Grinch, and Home Alone! I can’t wait for Christmas!!
Okay, that is all that I have for you today!! I’m sorry for the short post!! I hope you enjoyed seeing my goals! Please comment and let me know what your goals are for this month!! Have a great day!