Hey there!! Welcome back to That’s Life For Ya!! I know, I know, I was planning on posting my book review last Tuesday and then Friday Favorites on Friday. Unfortunately, that is not how that turned out! My book review was close to done, and then it all deleted. I did not have enough time to redo it, and I ended up not having enough time to post Friday! So today I am posting my monthly goals, and on Wednesday I am posting my June & July Book Review!! today I am linking up with Lindsay and Heather to bring you this Hello Monday!!
My August goals are going to be fewer than the ones in the past couple of months, just because I don't want to get overwhelmed with things like this while starting school and everything. Here is the month of August’s goals!!
D A I L Y :
1. Do devotion every day
2. Drink LOTS of water each day!
3. Practice Band every day
4. Practice volleyball every day
5. Make bed every day
6. Workout every day (workout with bands, go running, or other)!
7. Have a prayer time every day.
8. Work on calligraphy every day
9. Read for an hour a day (at least)!
10. When school starts, always stay on top of things and study every day!
W E E K L Y :
1. Bake something every Saturday
2. Watch church service on Sundays & join youth zoom meeting
3. Try to post on blog three times a week (M,W,F)
4. Vacuum room once a week
M O N T H L Y :
1. Post a monthly book review every month
2. Bathe the dogs once a month
3. Do nails once a month
Well, that is all I have for you today!! I will see you back here on Wednesday for my monthly book review!
I hope you all have a great rest of your day! Sorry for the short post, these monthly goals are always on the short side! Also, what do your monthly goals look like this month? Thank you for reading! See you Wednesday!!